FULL TIME JOB
Integer aliquet erat at quam placerat mollis. Cras ac nunc nisl. Sed cursus sem eget elit ornare interdum. Nam facilisis tincidunt mollis. Nullam sit amet erat sit amet neque porttitor blandit ut vitae odio. Sed bibendum, mauris id posuere auctor, ex tortor varius dui, convallis lobortis quam arcu id urna. Morbi pretium nibh metus. Proin commodo rutrum ipsum, eget lobortis nunc maximus ac. Nulla cursus quis ex posuere efficitur. Nulla dignissim metus ac sagittis lobortis. Vivamus malesuada consequat dolor eu porta.
At Firstcom Solutions, we provide digital solutions to bring customers online to help them grow their conversions. We create magnetic content and inbound marketing strategies from performance-based data to attract more customers. We’re a web design and digital marketing agency in Singapore doing all things digital. We are pleased to be a part of the SMEs Go Digital Programme, where up to 70% of the E-Commerce development funding will be subsidised.
- Work with Digital Marketing Executives to propose, design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups for clients
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to functionalities and features
- 2 or more years of UI/UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
We are looking for a full stack developer to work on digital developments and projects. You’ll be responsible to combine the art of design with programming, and to translate UI/UX design wireframes to an actual, functional website. You will be working closely with project managers on technical implementation and will be the key person to design and define the structure of the website and/or how the application will turn out to be.
- Develop, test and deploy dynamic web-based solutions
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain new and existing web-based applications
- Collaborate with UI designers to develop site features and functionality
- Work collaboratively with marketing and business reps to determine web site features and functionality
- Communicate regularly on progress of active projects, adhering to reasonable and agreed deadlines
- Manage workflow, estimating efforts, and meeting deadlines on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- To optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of working experience in web application and development
- Proven PHP development experience and knowledge
- Strong database experience with MySQL
- Ability to handle multiple projects, adjusting priority as necessary
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice
Knowledge and Experience in the following are an advantage:
- Strong knowledge of JQuery, HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience with SEO best practices in development of HTML/CSS
- Experience with Ecommerce Template like OpenCart, Prestashop, Magento
- Experience with CMS Template like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
- Applicants with more than 5 years of working experience will be considered for managerial position.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you are expected to be the brain of various digital projects such as web developments and digital marketing campaigns.
There will be training and coaching provided by senior executives and the management team.
- Meeting clients together with Project Consultants to understand clients’ requirements for their projects on web development or digital marketing
- Understand clients’ design and functionality requirements and work together with in-house designers and programmers to produce mock ups
- Provide recommendations for each development to ensure smooth and optimal delivery of projects and campaigns
- Work with other departments including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content
- Establish clients’ digital presences to boost brand awareness
- Creative and passionate about proposing ideas
- Good communication (written and verbal) and people skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized and possess an eye for detail
- On the job training will be provided
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Good time-management skills